The State Council for Professor on March 14, 2022 formally announced the list of 405 candidates (42 professors and 363 associate professors) gaining sufficient votes of confidence. Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT) has 3 professors and 10 associate professors in this list.
This is one significantly meaningful event to the academic staff in particular, and to the university in general. It is the recognition of the professional competence, teaching skills, and research capacity of the above candidates.
I. List of Certified Professors:
1. Prof. Tran Doan Son from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – a mechanical expert. He owns 9 invention and practical solution patents. He has completed 13 scientific research projects at different levels and published 33 scientific articles, along with many textbooks and teacher books. He is nominated by the State Council for the 6th Ho Chi Minh Award on Science and Technology.
2. Prof. Do Quang Minh from the Faculty of Materials Technology – a materials technology expert. He has completed 11 scientific research projects at different levels and published 46 scientific articles, along with many textbooks and teacher books.
3. Prof. Nguyen Phuoc Dan from the Asian Center for the Research of Water (CARE) – an environment expert. He has completed 8 scientific research projects at different levels and published 110 scientific articles, along with many textbooks and teacher books. He owns 1 patent.
II. List of Certified Associate Professors:
1. Assoc. Prof. Phan Thi Mai Ha – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
2. Assoc. Prof. Vo Thi Ngoc Chau – Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
3. Assoc. Prof. Le Hong Trang – Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
4. Assoc. Prof. Truong Quang Vinh – Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
5. Assoc. Prof. Lai Quoc Dat – Faculty of Chemical Engineering
6. Assoc. Prof. Pham Trung Kien – Faculty of Materials Technology
7. Assoc. Prof. Hoang Anh Hoang – Faculty of Chemical Engineering
8. Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Xuan Huy – Faculty of Geology & Petroleum Engineering
9. Assoc. Prof. Tran Thi Thu Hanh – Faculty of Applied Sciences
10. Assoc. Prof. Pham Vu Hong Son – Faculty of Civil Engineering
Brand Management & Communication Office